Monday, February 9, 2009

Work in process, putting up the caution tape!

Well, as I mentioned in the last blog, I took down the evil "fake painting", and am begining to paint it. Unfortunetely, it is quite difficult to paint with a crawling and cruising 9 month old baby and I have to use his nap time as my paint time.
Also this week, I have to hurry up and finish my husband's Valentine's day present which is a black knitted scarf. It's going to take me all week because I'm using such tiny needles...all you knitters know what I'm talking about. I just hope I can finish by Saturday, ugh!
My grandmother is also in the hospital, so that is kind of taking up time too. I know, that sounds awful, but packing up the baby and driving to the hospital really takes up the day! I hope she gets out soon, she hates it there.
Other than that, just kind of annoyed at my ebay. I don't always sell on there, but I do when I have a lot of stuff hanging around that I think can be sold. It's getting a little ridiculous on there though. I just sold a bunch of clothing for $2.25. I know, I know my fault for not starting the open bid higher than a dollar, but I really thought I would have gotten more than that! By the time I drive to the post office, it doesn't seem worth it. Oh well.

Chat with you crazy kids later!
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment